To request a new or renewable grant, please fill out this application.
For New Applicants: For organizations applying to the Carter Funds for the first time, please consider contacting the Trustees via Heather Soares (contact information provided below) prior to submitting an application. The Trustees are available by phone or email and are also available to meet in person as needed. A discussion prior to grant submission can be helpful for both the applying organization and the Carter Funds to begin determining whether there is a fit with the organization’s mission and activities, and the giving priorities of the Carter Funds.
For Returning Applicants: For organizations seeking significant changes in their past applications (including increases in grant requests or other major changes), please also consider contacting the Trustees to preview your new request prior to submitting your next application. Again, the Trustees are available by phone or email and are available to meet in person as needed.
- All inquiries should be directed to Heather Soares, Executive Assistant of the Carter Funds.
- Please email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heather will ensure that a call or meeting will be arranged with the Trustees.
- Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- This is a secure form. Your data will be transmitted confidentially, and only be viewed by Carter Funds advisors.
- We will process your request and respond within four weeks. We will request any additional information we require.
- Information regarding your organization will not be considered if submitted by phone or mail.
Once you submit, a copy of your application will be emailed to you.